Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thing 12: Discovering YouTube



Basically it was love at first episode. Here's how my love of Glee started. I was watching something on Fox one night, probably American Idol, and was too lazy to get up and change the channel when the show was over. So I was sitting there on the couch and Glee came on. I had heard about the show before, but had never watched it (I was sure it was going to be stupid). Boy was I wrong. The first episode I saw was Hell-O. The reason I know this was the show is because season 1 was broken into two parts, and this was the first episode of part two. After watching this episode I had to see the others. I got online and watched episodes 1-13 to catch myself up and haven't missed a single episode yet. Some might call this obsessive, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

1 comment:

  1. I am so a Gleek also. Watched your download a couple of times... I missed the first couple of episodes the first season and went on-line to watch them too. Don't think I missed any more either. So want to see them in concert.

    ReplyDelete