Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thing 5: Mashup

Ben Eine Letter H letter A letter I L New Orleans letters metal type letter y

Spell with Flickr allows you to type in a word or words and this site then pulls images off Flickr from the "one letter" group and creates a code for the word you typed.



Flickr Slideshow Generator allows you to generate the HTML necessary to embed a custom Flickr Slideshow in your page or blog. The only thing that I don't like about this slideshow is that it doesn't repeat, once all the pictures have been shown it stops and prompts you to restart it.

2 comments:

  1. I loved what you did. The slide show and mash up are just awesome. My daughter just paid good money for a friends name done like your mash up...

    Great experimenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post, Hailey!! I liked the name mashup a lot! :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete