Monday, June 20, 2011

Thing 17: Claymation



So I know this isn't on the list of 16 Things but I am going to continue posting things that I am learning in class on this blog. This week we had to create a claymation or stop-motion video. I decided to go with something that I would be teaching at the beginning of the year. In science we always start the year with tools, safety rules and the scientific method. I found this short song from Shake-n-Learn Science about the scientific process. I was able to make my figures to go with the video and it was really easy. I think the most difficult part of the whole process was figuring out how many pictures to take.

I had so much fun with this I am planning on doing it with my kids during the first few weeks of school.

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me how you created the claymation? I would like to do it for a class. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. How long did it take to make? What program did you use?

    ReplyDelete