Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thing 4: Flickr

I caught a crab by Hailey1018
I caught a crab, a photo by Hailey1018 on Flickr.


So I decide that my first flickr albums would be of some newest hobbies.  I have recently discovered the peaceful hobby of fishing.  My friend Abby invited me down to Sargent, Texas and I had so much fun.  I learned how to bait my own hook and cast.  I had never been so I had to go get a new rod & reel...and of course and cute fishing outfit.  I didn't leave Sargent with a great fishing story because we didn't catch any fish, but I did catch this pretty blue crab and I was super excited about that.  Some other pictures in my photostream are from the ranch where I learned to shoot a gun for the first time and I have been on few unsuccessful hog hunts.


Some features of Flickr that I am interested in learning more about are tags which are labels that you add to your photos to help you find/sort them in the future.  The other feature I am going to be looking into are groups which allow users to share content and conversation, either privately or with the world.  Each group has a pool of photos and videos and a discussion board for members   

No comments:

Post a Comment